Outstanding Lead Actor In A Comedy Series
- Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester
Outstanding Lead Actress In A Comedy Series
- Lea Michele as Rachel Berry
Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Comedy Series
- Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel
- Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson
- Kevin McHale as Artie Abrams
- Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson
Outstanding Supporting Actress In A Comedy Series
- Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester
- Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez
- Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina Cohen-Chang
Outstanding Guest Actor In A Comedy Series
- Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn: The members of New Directions are prepping for Regionals, but when an unthinkable event occurs at McKinley High, perspectives are put into order.
- Mike O’Malley as Burt Hummel: Burt sees his doctor with Kurt and Carole to get the results of how the treatment has been working. Learning that he’s now in remission, Burt (along with Kurt and Carole) are extremely relieved and overcome with emotion. They celebrate with Burt being serenaded by Kurt.
Outstanding Guest Actress In A Comedy Series
- Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose: Rachel and Kurt pay a visit to Lima as the Glee club launches its production of “Grease.” Meanwhile, Cassandra July returns to shake things up in Rachel’s life, and Santana comes back to lend a helping hand.
- Patty Duke as Jan: Patty Duke plays Jan, an older lesbian who takes Blaine and Kurt out to dinner. While there, Jan gets down on one knee and proposes to her partner of 40 years, Liz.
- Kate Hudson as Cassandra July: Cassandra July (Kate Hudson) is introduced as Rachel’s (Lea Michele) tough-as-nails college dance professor.
- Dot-Marie Jones as Shannon Beiste: Coach Beiste confesses her love to Will Schuester only to find he doesn’t feel the same. Then as gunshots ring out in the halls of McKinley High, she finds herself trapped in the choir room with the members of New Directions keeping them calm and protected.
- NeNe Leakes as Coach Roz: When the members of New Directions learn that the theme of this year’s Regionals is “Dreams,” everyone has his/her own opinion as to what they should sing. Meanwhile, the day has finally come for Rachel to audition for the Broadway revival of “Funny Girl.”
- Sarah Jessica Parker as Isabelle Wright: Isabelle (Sarah Jessica Parker) invites Kurt (Chris Colfer) to attend a fancy party in return for helping out.
- Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson: Becky is overwhelmed by the anxiety brought on by her friends graduating and leaving her behind. In an attempt to mask her fear, Becky steals her father’s gun and brings it to school, admitting, “The world out there is really scary…”
Darren Criss Anaheim 5.31.13
*prays anaheim will be easier than los angeles*
coreylubo: New bus decor. #listenuptour #tourlife