OH MY GOD I ALMOST CRIED YESTERDAY BECAUSE I LOST THIS POST
its ok friend you have found it again
Happy random day in May!
Harris Beattie as Billy
Gillian Bevan as Mrs Wilkinson
Macy Stasiak as Debbie
Deka Walmsley as Dad
David Bardsley as George (u/s)
10th May 2013
Billy - Harris Beattie
Mrs Wilkinson - Gillian Bevan
Dad - Deka Walmsley
Grandma - Gillian Elisa (alternate)
Tony - Killian Donnelly
Michael - Joe Massey
Dead Mum - Kay Milbourne
Debbie - Macy Stasiak
George - David Bardsley (understudy)
Mr Braithwaite - Simon Ray Harvey
Finals Are Coming; a mix to get you through finals week and to push you through to the end of the semester. For those long nights in the library and endless cups of coffee and tea. [ listen ]
I’ll Make A Man Out of You (1 sc,d,*) (2 sc) (3 c,d) (4 c,p) (5 d) (mp3)
One Fine Day (1 sc,d,*) (2 c,d) (3 f) (mp3)
Moondance (1 sc,d,*) (2 c,d) (3 c) (4 f) (5 f,d) (mp3)
Desperado (1 c,d) (2 c,p) (3 c) (4 f,d,*) (5 f) (mp3)
Baby One More Time (1 sc,d,*) (2 c,d) (3 c) (4 p,f) (mp3)
That’s All (1 sc,d,*) (2 c,d) (3 c) (mp3)
To Have A Home (1 sc,d,*) (2 c,d) (3 c) (4 f) (mp3)
The Coolest Girl (1 sc,d,*) (2 c,d) (3 c) (mp3)
Not Alone (1 sc,d,*) (2 c,d) (3 c,p) (4 f) (mp3)
When You Wish Upon A Star (1 sc,d,*) (2 c,d) (3 c) (4 f) (mp3)
Teenage Dream (1 sc,d,*) (2 sc) (3 c,d) (4 f,d) (5 f) (6 f) (mp3)
Rainbow Connection (1 sc,d,*) (2 sc,p) (3 c) (4 f) (5 f) (mp3)
The Whiffenpoof Song (1 sc,d) (2 sc,p) (3 sc,p) (4 c)
Notes: All audio has fade in/out
sc - super close, c - close, f - far, d - dialogue, p - partial, * audio from here
- My Neighbor Totoro
- Spirited Away
- Sleeping Beauty
- Finding Nemo
- Beauty and the Beast
- James and the Giant Peach
- Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo
- Evan Almighty
- The Breakfast Club
- The Little Mermaid
- Theres Something About Mary
- Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
I’ll add more as I find them, but heres a small list to start. :)
- Kiki’s Delivery Service
- Eden of the East: King of Eden
- Digimon the Movie
- Bee Movie
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Pokemon Movie 1: Mewtwo Strikes Back
- Pokemon Movie 2: The Power of One
- Pokemon Movie 3: Spell Of The Unown
- The Wizard of Oz
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- She’s the Man
- Mean Girls
- 10 Things I Hate About You
- The First Wives Club
- The Birdcage
- She’s All That
- Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion
- Legally Blonde
- Miss Congeniality
- Spice World
These links work as of 4/2/13 - Please let me know if any stop working!
Feel free to reblog with a movie you’d like me to search for when I make the 3rd installment of this.
Please keep in mind that NONE of these should require a download or plug in install or anything - those are just ads. Ignore them and close any pop ups. :)
YO, I GOT SOME TIPS FOR ALL THE MISERABLE LADIES!
(and hell fucking yes i used to be one)
- try getting ready in the morning wearing only the underwear you look the best in (only buy underwear you feel the best in) or get ready naked. it’s like a scientifically proven fact that all boobs are amazing, and i’ve discovered there’s this weird victoria’s secret angel switch that gets flipped when you’re nude putting on makeup or brushing your hair. you just look like a fox.
- don’t be scared to do things you’re really good at in front of people (they want to see) and don’t be scared to talk about how good you are at things (there is a difference between arrogance and confidence, and we’ve been told repeatedly that being proud of ourselves is cocky and unattractive: FUCK THAT, WE’RE JUST THE SHIT, WE CAN’T HELP IT)
- in recent years i’ve discovered that i’m super hot. you also happen to be super hot. i think “super hot” is a combination of attractive, unique, and comfortable. it just took me a long time to learn how to make myself feel and look super hot, learn what you need to do to make yourself realize you’re super hot, and do that. (if you think i’m an idiot and i’m just telling your to put on tons of makeup, read the next bullet)
- make yourself feel pretty. makeup is not a bad thing. no, you don’t need it. no, you don’t have to have it to be “super hot.” but the coolest thing about it is that it’s a useful tool for shaping your hotness into exactly what you’d like to show to the world, and that’s badass. it’s okay if you aren’t born looking the way you feel inside, cause you have the power to tweak. that also goes for your hair, your clothes, etc. for example, do you think your head looks like a penis when your hair is short? grow it out. do you absolutely love when your head looks like a penis? THEN FUCK YEAH KEEP IT THAT WAY
- be honest as much as you possibly can. to yourself, be honest all the time. if you find you are having a really hard time telling certain people the truth, then maybe they are the wrong people for you. do you trust them? do they make you feel bad about yourself? NAH DUDE FUCK THAT
- if you are uncomfortable, you are instantly not super hot. i don’t mean like if you are wearing shoes you love and they hurt your feet. i mean, if you’re shaving your legs every single fucking day and you hate it but you don’t want anyone to say anything. instead, you should only shave your legs so you can feel the pleasure of your smooth legs against the sheets. or because YOU like them shiny when you’re at the beach. only change yourself if to YOU, that is super hot.
- masturbate all the time. that is all.
- the only dude that deserves anyone as super hot as you, is a dude that knows he is super hot. and a dude that realizes you and fawns in the glorious light that is your super hotness.
- don’t go to work if you have nightmares about it. quit and get a new job. you maybe probably aren’t going to love it (hey, maybe you WILL), because it’s work. but if it is affecting your well-being to the point of suffocation then quit. there are tons of shitty jobs that are less shitty than that one.
- you really need to have a catalog of things that you know make you feel better. you will come across these things slowly and randomly. but remember them, and practice them when you feel shitty. you’re going to feel shitty, so be stocked up on plenty of antidotes.
- hurting yourself is so fucking not okay. i cut myself and all i got were these lousy scars. i starved myself and my pretty hair fell out and my brain was all fucked every time i ate anything for years. i tried to kill myself and had to stay in a mental hospital for the most miserable, depressing, loneliest week of my life. i drank myself into a stupor for a couple of months straight and all it did was hinder me learning how to actually help myself and solve my own mental issues. stop all that shit, and start figuring out how to love and how to feel better and how to be badass when you’re all alone and how to feel super hot.
did you see them going off to fight?
here are some nice things to do to waste time on the internet if you want to be distracted for some reason
blaine + being passionate about weirdly specific things
so i have just under 100 followers until a scary ~special follower count and i want to do something special as a way to say thANK to all of you wonderful people so in turn, blaine anderbear and i will be making a video of us dancing to a song of your choice sO out of the following songs please reply with the song number that you want us to dance to *u*